Sunday, June 05, 2011

Original Fiction 30 prompt

Title: Original Unnamed Fiction
Author: Kamala
Status: Completed One-shot
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance
Summary: Just some random fiction pieces to get the muses writing
Challenge: Prompt# 16-Strawberries
Spoilers: NA
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to ME.
Distribution: Not without permission from myself.

Strawberries

“Alex,” Carson said from his seat.

Alex looked up from the report she was working on. “Yes Carson?”

“They have everything a person could want here. The rest of us have been exploring but you only seem to work.”

“They don’t have everything here.”

“Okay, I bite what don’t they have?”

“Strawberries, not even a strawberry flavored substitute.”

“Strawberries? Out of everything you could find pleasure in, you are missing strawberries. Insane.”

“I like strawberries. And I have not had them in a long time. So forgive me, if I am missing them,” she said going back to her work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home